Myself and My Family
* Raise and educate my two children.
* Keep a loving and stable environment for my family.
* Assist my husband with his remodeling business.
H & R Block
* Scheduled Appointments.
* Filed tax forms and other documents.
* Processed payment for services rendered.
* Retail Sales.
* Worked alongside manager to do stock and other
as department manager in training.
* Scheduled time sheets for my department.
Augusta Technical College
* Associates Degree in Computer Programming - GPA
Basic (aka VB.NET or ASP.NET), PHP, JAVA, Perl and CGI,
Database Management, System Analysis and Design)
* Associates Degree in E-commerce Web Programming- GPA
* Associates Degree as a Computer Support Specialist -
(Spreadsheets, ,Networking Fundamentals, PC
Repair-Microcomputer Installation and Maintenance)
Kennesaw State University
* Completed most of my freshman year as a pre-pharmacy
* Completed the following classes: Computer Science,
Anthropology, Art 107, English 101, and
Pebblebrook HIgh School
* Graduated with honors and a 3.7 GPA,
* Participated in Marching, Jazz, and Concert
Bands, Beta Club, Spanish Club, and Math Club.
John Arena (ATC) 706-771-4044
Don Foley (ATC) 706-595-0166 ext.31
Marcy Fulcher (I am her webmaster) www.chucklebucklebadges.com